Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Week

Trying to get a idea for the page I needed in Bad Girls contest just stressed me out. Could not sleep trying to think of what to do. Came up with this. I like it and everyone else like it, but I am no longer in the contest. This OK because scrapping should be relaxing and fun and not stressful, so I am OK with it.

Allison had her first dance contest at Jam Fest in Louisville, Kentucky and they placed 4Th. I think they should have been higher, but I am so proud of her. It was a long day for all of us. Her next one is in Tennessee on November 3.

Slept until 5:30 pm today, some may think how could I sleep so long, but I have needed this rest for a couple of weeks. Luckily, work has been getting out at regular time, otherwise, I think I would be DEAD.
Thanks for visiting
Natalie


No comments: