Sunday, July 27, 2008

All Day Crop

Saturday was a great day for me. I finally had a whole day to do something I love. I was able to complete about 5 pages and did 2 challenges for http://www.badgirlskits.com/. I have been a member from the beginning and it was one of the best things I have done. I makes me challenge myself and the DT's work is just amazing.

This page is about Allie's 10th Birthday, even though she was still Allison back in 2003. This is for the 1st Birthday Challenge at Bad Girls.

This one was from July 26, 2008. I needed something where Allie was wearing something orange and she didn't alread have any pictures to we had a little photo shoot. The photo of the page didn't come out as well as it could but it will do. It was for the Bad Girls July Apron Challenge. This was the first time that I have entered.And of course you cannot have a party with your party hat, so here is mine that I made. I think it is very Bad Girlish!!!!

Have a great day.

Natalie

1 comment:

deb said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. That party hat is gorgeous!!