Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another bad week

We start the week off with my Michael (my husband) falling after his leg stiffened up and broke his arm. Serious pain and swelling when I came home, take him to the ER and off course it is broke. He didn't think it was broke so he waited until he was in so much pain that he had to go. This pain has weakened him even more than before, falling on me and the kids many times this week. I know he is tired, because I am worn out. I don't know what to do for him, and I keep doing the wrong thing trying to help. I just keep hoping it gets better.

Get to go to Louisa, Kentucky for Thanksgiving, I would rather die, but it makes Michael happy. Would love to cook 1 Thanksgiving dinner in Kentucky since we moved here in 2000.

Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Natalie

No comments: