Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pain in the Back

I can't believe I messed up my back by bending over to pick up my cell phone, but sure enough, that is what happened. Tried going to work yesterday and only lasted until 4:00. This morning isnt any better, it didn't hurt until I tried to get ready and the pain was worse than yesterday. Couldn't get an appointment with the doc until tomorrow morning at 9:30.

Allison got into a fight at school, got a knot on her head, took her to the doc and she said everything was fine. Just watch out for dizzy spells, vomiting and pupils that were different sizes. I think she was more upset that a supposed friend is the one that fought her.

Saturday's trip to Nashville was a pain in the butt. I got Michael lost more times than I could count. We found out we could have made the trip Sunday morning and saved $300. But oh well, that is life and we live and learn. The hall didn't have handicap parking, so Michael had to walk up hill two city blocks, and then once inside the hall had to walk to the second floor. He is still recovering from that. Glad I went and moved the truck so that he didn't have to walk all the way down to blocks. Allison's team came in second. I think they deserved first. We didn't get home until midnight. Allison ended up with a cold and stayed home Monday. No school Tuesday because of elections.

I need to take some pictures of the trees changing colors. We have lived in this house for 5 years and this is the first time the oak hasn't froze and turned brown. It is beautiful this year, even though it has been really cold.

No comments: