Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Same old thing, going to the in-laws. Wanting to make our own Thanksgiving dinner. Michael and I haven't done that for 6 year now. Would truly love to be able to have some of our friends over for Thanksgiving. Will be thinking of my parents. Wish they could come one year and spend Thanksgiving with us. It has been 6 years since they have spent Thanksgiving with us. Just seems like a sad time of year. Guess I should be thankful that my kids and Michael will be there. Who cares about everyone else.

Here is something I did with my name from Blogthings.

What Natalie Means

N is for Naughty

A is for Astounding

T is for Tricky

A is for Amazing

L is for Loud

I is for Innocent

E is for Ebullient

Here is another layout. This one is with Allison and Sherre.

1 comment:

deb said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Love the flowers in this layout! Come visit again this week because we're having a giveaway. :)