Sunday, December 9, 2007

Long time

It has been a long time since I have had time to blog. Allison went to Sevierville TN for another dance competition. They came in 3rd place. But their competition was extremely good, their coaches finally realized they needed to bump it up 2 or 3 notches. It was a tiring trip but fun.

Still have yet to put the tree up. Will do tomorrow or I will be lying on this post. Just not in the Christmas spirit so far this year. I will eventually have it, but it will be late as with everything I have been doing.

Haven't had time to scrap but hopefully once the New Year comes around, there will be time for that.

Will have photos of Allison in Sevierville Events Center on a later post. We had fun, with her posing and me playing photographer. I think they came out looking good, but have to down load them to the computer yet.

No comments: